Please contact our Donation Department at 970-530-2353 before you bring your items to Crossroads. Donations are accepted Monday-Friday from 9 AM-4 PM.
Note: In order to help us process your donations effectively, please ensure new/gently used clothing and linens are freshly laundered and ready to wear on hangers or folded in boxes rather than garbage bags. Thank you!
Looking to donate items to our Holiday Shop? Click here for a printable list of gift ideas and other wish list items.
WISH LIST FOR CROSSROADS 10/18/2018
- Fall clothes - ladies, men & children
- Shoes & socks - ladies, men & children
- Sleepwear, slippers, robes – ladies, men & children
- Panties & underwear (new only)– ladies, men & kids
- Rain wear, small umbrellas
- Winter coats, boots, hats, gloves
- Journals/spiral notebooks
- Alarm clocks
- Bowls, cups, spoons, forks
- Can openers
- Kitchen towels, wash cloths
- Unopened spices
- Body wash & body lotion
- Hair accessories
- Rolling suitcases
- Pack N’ Plays
- Lightly used power washer in running condition, 2500 PSI minimum for exterior clean up projects around Crossroads Safehouse (see image below for an example)
Crossroads Safehouse will never sell, trade or rent your personal or contact information to other individuals or companies. The information that you provide is used only to complete your donation.
Download a donation form to provide with your donation HERE.