Larimer County has many resources and agencies that are available to assist its residents in achieving their goals. View these links for specific information or contact Crossroads Safehouse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a more detailed referral.
- Contact information for local police departments and free or low-cost legal assistance, in addition to Crossroads' own legal services.
- Supporting services for youths, families and pets
- Services that promote physical and mental health, including substance abuse intervention and batterers' treatment
- Resources for food, housing and transportation assistance
- LGBTQ+, Latina resources, and other services