Donations will be accepted Monday, May 18 from 10 am – 1 pm, only, at Crossroads. Clothes should be clean and placed in plastic trash bags. Items may be dropped off to Volunteers and Staff. You do not need to get out of your cars and Donation forms will be avaliable. Thank you for your generosity and support of Crossroads Safehouse!
Wish List – May 2020
If you would like to order online and have the items shipped directly to Crossroads, click here to view our wish list!
- Clean and gently used summer casual clothes for Men, Women and kids
- Full size, unopened – Men and Women’s Body wash, Body lotion, Shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and Sunscreen
- New – still in package – Women’s panties and Men’s Boxers
- New Large drinking glasses
- Kitchen pots/pans
- Kitchen utensils
- Plastic spoons and forks
- Summer toys – bubbles, balls, water toys, etc.
- Book – “Why Does He Do That?” by Lundy Bancroft
- $10, $20, $30 gift cards to Walmart/Kohls/King Soopers/Safeway/Walgreens/CVS
- Backpack leaf blower
*Please note – We DO NOT accept any furniture or baby equipment including car seats.
We ONLY accept suitcases with wheels and zippers that work.